Monday, February 23, 2009
I know its been a while, but I've been pretty busy with midterms and all. Anywho, I think I have a crush on my best friend. Usually I would deny this, but I'm getting to the point in my life where I need to be true to myself. It all started after I told him what I did and he didn't run away, also he just was supportive through everything. So anyways I came to the conclusion about liking him because I decided not to date anyone...ANYONE and that's big for me. Then I won't even look at any other guys. One of my friends set me up on a blind date, and the guy was cute, smart, had a decent job and was looking to achieve more in his life. He was a bit too touchy feely but nothing else was wrong with him. I just wasn't feeling him. I don't know what it was about but I didn't want him to kiss me or even half be near me. Another one of my friends tried to set me up with a teacher, I wasn't feeling him either. So I'm just gonna lay low for a while to decide if I should or shouldn't persue this friendship into a potential relationship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment