Tuesday, February 3, 2009

In a bit of a rut

So I don't know why I've been in a little funk lately, but I just can't seem to shake it. It started about two Thursdays ago and has been going down ever since. Even a mini-makeover and my crazy fun-loving roommates can't get me out of this. I know that call that first Thursday got me kinda shaken, and the one I had to make on Monday got me even deeper. But from there I managed to stay afloat. Then the Crazy Frat definitely kept pulling my mood down by constantly riding my back. But now that he's gone my mood has improved drastically. But because of him I can't give The Teacher the attention that I would like. Then my mom wasn't feeling well and The Sisters made it seem as if she were on her deathbed and so I rushed home to see her. Fortunately she wasn't dying but she wasn't getting better. So I've been worried about her too.

But clearly I need to let that baggage go because this rut has effected my day. I didn't go to class or either of my jobs...but I did manage to blog about my problem and showcase my mini makeover to .2 percent of the campus. Well I'm about to find something fun and maybe constructive to do before the day is over, to make it seem like I really did something of importance.

No comments:

Post a Comment