Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Had to get this off my chest

So I really don't know what to blog about, but I guess I'll just start by writing about somethings that I've been going through.
First off you must know that I have 3 best friends, 2 girls and a guy. Recently I had to tell my guy bff one of the hardest things in the world. Its too crazy to type but just think of the worst thing possible and then times it by a hundred. I was stressing about it for about 5 days, contemplating whether or not to tell him, how to do it.
I was litterallly a nutcase because of course I was so afraid of his reaction. Would he be mad, sad, would he end our friendship? Finally I told him, and thank God, I was so happy that he didn't overreact (though he was kinda shocked and disappointed) but in the end I felt relief that I had finally told him.
Its still hard to face the fact that I've hurt him though he won't admit it. He has reassured me countless times that we are still friends and will continue to be friends. Even though I believe him, its hard to trust the fact that he's okay with what happened. But who knows, tomorrow could bring totally new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment